Digital Marketing is one of the most trending and in vogue spectrum. It has created a distinct cult in itself and has attracted several multinational companies, brands and local business houses. To leverage the benefits of digital marketing to our clients we are hiring digital marketing enthusiasts having zeal and passion to explore the digital worlds and draft strategic digital marketing plans.
The candidate should be able to independently study and research various aspects of the user industry, create content for the company website, products, services, blogs, social media and so on. The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive also involve evaluating analytics across platforms and adjust content to create an optimized result as required, promoting blogs and content on industry-relevant third-party platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research, build and plan meticulous digital marketing strategies that are as per the industry trends.
- Understand the digital marketing objectives of the client and provide suitable digital solutions
- Manage and implement a digital marketing strategy.
- The candidate should be a team player and must be able to work with multiple teams.
- Must be efficacious to use varied digital marketing analytics tools and Google analytics.
- Well experienced in running and managing Ad campaigns using the Google Ads network.
- Oversee Client’s Social media accounts.
- Improve online presence and content using the right digital mix.
- Build an inbound digital marketing strategy.
- Monitor competition and provide timely suggestions.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, digital marketing, advertising or relevant field.
- Proven experience of working as a digital marketing executive and developing digital marketing strategies.
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing channels, social media platforms and analytical tools
- Working knowledge of search engines, content management techniques, Google analytics and Google Adwords
- Hands-on experience of SOM/SEM and CRM software
- Problem-solving, strategic thinking and critical thinking ability
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification is a plus