The ideal candidate for the post of Office Manager is a qualified and experienced individual who can effectively multi-task between administration practice, managerial mechanism and operational procedures, thus ensuring the appropriate level of communication, safety and quality at all the time. Your role is to create, nurture and sustain a pleasant work environment, ensuring highest levels of organizational effectiveness.
The primary responsibility is to provide general administrative support to our employees, partners and visitors. You will be responsible for the smooth functioning of all office resources, equipment and infrastructure. You are required to coordinate between Operations, Finance and Accounting teams. Planning the deployment of resources is also a part of the role. The ideal candidate must have adequate experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and possess excellent communication skills.
Ultimately, the Office Manager is expected to ensure the smooth operation and help to improve company procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General office management including facilities, security, resource management
- Office administration including purchasing, invoicing, improving internal procedures
- Maintain working relationships and communication with all departments
- Coordinate with higher management and contribute to key business decisions
- Liaise with external contractors and vendors
- Plan the deployment of resources
- Events arrangements
- Address employee queries, resolve conflicts and support HR function
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as requested by the management
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- A graduate degree, preferably in Business Management / Administration
- 5 to 8 years of experience as Front Office Manager, Admin Officer or other relevant roles
- Adept at handling all types of office admin responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to multi-task
- An expert negotiator with proven problem solving skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Hands-on experience with MS Office / Google Suite / Email Tools