We are looking for a young, dynamic methodical person to be a part of our projects team as a project coordinator for our organization. The project coordinator will work in tandem with the project manager in order to manage, coordinate and implement various aspects of a project right from planning to the implementation stage.
If you are looking at new challenges, are ambitious, someone who is methodical, a go-getter, focused on executing projects according to plan, have good administrative skills, you could be the right candidate for the post of project coordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating a project schedule and prepare timelines for the project. The plan should accurately provide milestones/deadlines to various team members to complete the task in time.
- Sharing the right documentation, reports, and equipping the relevant teams with the right tools to execute the project.
- Act as a point of contact between the teams executing a project and directing them to do tasks according to the plans
- Keep a track of the project execution, report work is done regularly, and compare the work done against the budgeted time and costs
- Ensure that all regulatory and administrative approvals are in place before the team begins executing tasks.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, process invoices on time, and maintain files for due diligence and costs
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors’ or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Certification in Project Management like PMP from relevant institutes.
- Proven experience of working as a project coordinator for at least 2 years
- Hands-on experience in budgeting, monitoring, reporting, book-keeping during project execution.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work as a part of a large team.
- In-depth knowledge of specialized Project Management tools and procedures
- Exceptional Time Management and Follow-up skills
- Working knowledge of Project-related software, especially the cloud-based new generation systems.