QR Codes or Quick Response Codes are nothing but 2-dimensional codes made of series lines, dots or other pixel formats that can used to store data. QR codes can be easily read by readers such as your smartphone camera. As soon as you scan the QR Codes on your smartphone, you can be directed to a particular webpage, geo-coordinates, particular information on the internet, particular text or phone number.
Some things that you can get using QR Codes are:
- Save contact details – A QR code can become equivalent to providing your virtual visiting card.
- Open website – A QR code can help you direct anyone to your website.
- Make a phone call – There are QR codes that can allow you to directly place a phone call just by scanning a code. No need to remember phone numbers!
- Display restaurant menu – Patrons to restaurants can access the entire menu of a restaurant by scanning a simple QR code.
- Open maps location – A QR code can help you find a particular location on a map.
- Open social media page either FB, Twitter etc – You can direct anyone to your social media platform through your QR code.
- Allow customer to leave a reviews on various aggregators such as Yelp, Google or Facebook.
- Share WiFi details and password
- Transmit a message or text – Goods or cargo can list their contents in a QR code and save paperwork substantially.
- Save payment details like Bank account, UPI details etc – Scanning a QR Code for making an online payment is one of the most secure means of touch-less instant payment.
How to order:
- Select the required quantity and wait for the price to update.
- Click on the add to cart button to proceed with the payment.
- On successful order placement you will receive an email with the order details.
- Reply to order email with the required design ID and all your details.
- If you need any assistance please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-81976-28777.
- Standees will be dispatched within 2-3 working days.
- Free shipping all orders over Rs 1000 anywhere within India.
- Flat shipping charge of Rs 80 on orders below Rs 1000.
- Website shipping functionality available for India based customers only. Please contact us for overseas shipment.