As the internet is becoming ubiquitous everywhere, it becomes increasingly important for businesses, service providers or professionals to create an online presence to showcase their capabilities, services or products. One of the primary, easiest and appropriate ways of creating your presence on the internet is to have a website that provides information about your business, products and service.
This minimally designed template does exactly that – it focuses on the content and makes sure it conveys the information desired to your user clearly and concisely.
It can also be customized to build a website that reflects your brand identity.
- Five Pages – Home, About, Gallery, Services and Contact.
- Part text, part image style slider. Works well if you’ve got lots of text to display right at the top of the website.
- Apart from the usual text display elements it has the following – Icon displays, Testimonial carousel, Team display, Click to call/email, CTA and Google Map.
- AJAX based contact form that can deliver inquiries to your email box.
We’re big time web nerds here at Outweave so please let us ramble on for a few lines regarding the technical aspects of our web templates.
- Built using the latest version of Bootstrap which is the most popular and recommended framework for building responsive, mobile-first websites.
We’ve intentionally left out the version number. This way we’re always latest. LOL.
- No jQuery! Keeping inline with latest release of Bootstrap, we’ve not used jQuery. This removes unnecessary bloat and improves load and build times.
Good bye, trusty ol’ friend, it’s time we part ways.
That is, until the next time I give up and load you (the whole 84,522 bytes of you) to catch a sneaky lil element that always finds a way slip away.
Cause we’re web designers and don’t know how to build one. P.S. Someone please explain to our boss that a web designer isn’t supposed to know React, Vue, Node, UX, UI, Ruby, PHP or work with a database.
- Only one Google web font (Poppins FTW!) has been used keeping in mind the time these fonts take to load.
However, if you like this to be changed to load one font per heading (yes, even the h6) we can surely do so but will charge you extra if it results in monitors being punched in our office.
- All images are in the webp format resulting in leaner size.
These will not work properly with older versions of Safari, but we’ve decided that can’t sacrifice its goodness to cater to a small user set. Our apologies to the Safari users, but its time you say good bye to Internet Explorer’s reincarnation. We recommend Firefox.
- AJAX based contact form.
Because we are needy and clingy and don’t want to loose you, even if it is for 1.32 seconds.
Got a question about our themes? Write to us at email@example.com.
And for those still wondering, the Bootstrap version number is 5.0.1. We promise to keep updating them as long as you keep buying. So please, pretty please?