No warranties are offered on any of the agreements, policies or documents provided on our website. We are not liable for any damage that might arise out of its use. These documents are provided purely out of goodwill and at no charge.
We request you to do thorough due diligence if you decide to use any of our documents as they are catered to a general audience and might not be applicable to your specific cause.
We highly recommend that you consult a lawyer to be on the safe side. If you need a referral please contact us.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Your Company Name (optional)
- Postal Address
- Phone Number
- Your payment information (credit/debit card details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you access our website
- When you make a purchase on our website by filling up the details
- If you contact or communicate us for any reason including seeking support
- When you provide feedback to us
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Sell products and services
- Maintain and operate the website and services
- Improve the services
- Personalize the services
- Analyze your usage of the services
- Communicate with you
- Ensure security of the Services
- Investigating your complaints
We may share this information with:
- Our service providers and advisors such as payment processing, customer service, telemarketing, and other relevant services
- Governmental authorities
- Our affiliates and partners
- Third-party service providers that provide services to us
- Payment Information: We use an online payment gateway ([PAYMENT_GATEWAY_NAME]) to process your payment information. We do not retain any of your payment information. All payment information is transferred in an encrypted manner to the online payment gateway.
The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting as per the contact details state herein.
- We have a contractual obligation (i.e., provide products to you).
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest (improve our services).
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information so long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected, or as long as your relationship with us continues or following applicable law. We will then dispose your information by deleting the information.
If you want to discontinue receiving any marketing and promotional communications from us for any reason, you can click on “unsubscribe” link in your email communications or update your preferences in your account section or write to us at [COMPANY_EMAIL].
We shall take commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, or alteration of your personal information under our control by implementing necessary administrative, physical and technical measures.
Your personal information will be transferred and processed in and to [COMPANY_COUNTRY] which may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country. By submitting your personal information to us, you consent to such transfer and processing.
Your data protection rights
Under applicable data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us as per our contact details stated herein if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us. You can also complain to your applicable data protection authority if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Our contact details
Phone Number: [COMPANY_PHONE]