Receptionist will be the first point of contact for all inbound official communication and offer administrative support across the organization. Responsibilities include booking appointments, welcoming guests, taking them through formalities and directing visitors to the appropriate person/section in the office. You are also expected to coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence, taking dictations and redirecting phone calls. You will serve as the SPOC for the guests upon arrival till their departure and handle queries throughout their stay.
The ideal candidate is someone who can ensure that high quality service is being delivered in a friendly and professional manner with the aim of building long-term business relationships with the guests, patrons, partners, clients and/or customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Direct visitors to the appropriate section and point of contact
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate official information in-person and via phone / email
- Ensure presentable appearance of the reception lobby
- Maintain office access protocols and monitor logbook
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing as required
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- A graduate degree in any stream
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- A pleasing personality with multi-language proficiency
- Attention to details and an eye for keeping things tidy
- Ability to multi-task effectively