We are looking for a creative UI/UX Web Designer who will be responsible for ensuring seamless user experiences for a variety of websites, layouts and portals. From concept to completion all the way, you are expected to contribute throughout the life cycle of all our web-based projects. We are looking for someone who is motivated, dedicated and excited to create visually appealing websites and other design layouts to help our clients achieve momentum and sustainable business growth.
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of current design trends and frameworks for both mobile and web designs. Apart from fully functional websites, you will also be creating marketing materials, email templates, web-based display advertisement banners and landing pages. In short, you will be working on a diverse portfolio with a wide range of technology involvement. So a good foundation in graphic design principles, typography, and styling is a prerequisite to succeed in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create user interface and experience design for web and mobile applications
- Translate high-level concepts into wireframes, mockups and prototypes that can bring intuitive user experiences
- Take ownership of the design process from concept to delivery
- Optimizing designs through User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ensure the implementation of best practices in the industry
- Create impactful visual elements, including typography selection, colour scheme and iconography
- Communication and presentation of ideas and concepts to team and clients
- Develop design strategy in coordination with the marketing team
- Make recommendations for improvement
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA, MCA, BE (Computers)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in UI/UX design
- Experience of working with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Principle or Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of W3C and responsive web standards
- Experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Must be an innovative thinker.