In the modern world’s marketing strategies that involve the use of websites, blogs, social media, etc., content plays a major role to help marketers sell products and services. We are in the market for a powerful content writer that can come up with innovative, customer-oriented, interactive content and communication that drives up sales.
The candidate should understand the principles of marketing, core business values; study industry-related topics and then come up with interesting, relevant, engaging content across different platforms to educate customers, build awareness and trust about a brand, bring in new prospective leads and showcase expertise.
If you are someone who has that flair of writing, coming up with creative and educative content regularly, engaging with large audiences across different media platforms, researching industry-related topics independently, then you are someone we are looking out for.
The right candidate will join the editorial team that will create content to capture the attention of the audience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting thorough research across various industry-related topics to come up with relevant content suitable for an audience
- Create blogs, product description for e-commerce websites or social media websites and create infographics using data analytics
- Regularly update the website to include new product launches and update product information
- Help the marketing team for creating content for marketing or promotional activities.
- Conduct Search Engine Optimizations to ensure that the relevant web-traffic is directed to company websites.
- Proof-read and check the grammatical accuracy of all marketing content while Ensure consistency in communication across all platforms
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English or relevant field.
- Proven experience of working as a content writer
- Working knowledge of search engines, content management techniques
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team-player with the editorial and marketing team