We are looking out for exceptionally talented, resourceful and skilled System Administrators who have immense knowledge of computer and network systems and a zeal to manage, update and upgrade our software, hardware and networks regularly. A System Administrator is one of the most crucial and significant job position that involves lots of multitasking, agility, alertness, vigilance and dedication.
The candidate must be an expert of the field and must have considerable experience in handling software, hardware and networks. He/she must be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill. The candidate must be able to work in different teams and ensure the technology and technical issues are solved within the given time-frame.
If you think you have the skills and proficiency to be a system administrator and you excel at fixing bugs and issues in the system then, well, you should definitely apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation of software and hardware
- Management of Hardware, network services and technology tools and systems
- Set up networks, workstations and accounts
- Constantly monitor the performance of the system and maintain the same as required
- Troubleshoot if there are any technical glitches or problems in the system
- Ensure optimum security with the help of advanced tools and optimum controls, firewalls, backups and other security tools
- Responsible for system updation and upgradation.
- Train staff of new technologies, hardware system or software
- Expertise in handling complex technical jobs
- Maintain regular documentation such as IT policies, technical manual and citations
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- The candidate must have the expertise and proven experience as a system administrator or network administrator or any similar job profile.
- Must have experience of LAN, WAN and Database management
- Should be familiar with various operating systems especially Linux variants
- Problem solving and resourcefulness attitude
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in BCA/BSc/BE in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Any professional certificate of the same spectrum will be a plus
- CCNA or any other equivalent certification is desired