We are looking out financial enthusiasts for the position of the financial advisor in our company. The candidate must have impeccable interpersonal and communication skill. He/she will spend time with senior-level management and clients to strategize and plan their financial objective. The candidate must be able to foresee risk tolerance and then recommended an appropriate financial plan accordingly. The candidate must be updated with the market trends in the financial sector.
If you think you have analytical and critical thinking ability and you can devise a meticulous financial plan and provide timely advice to our company as well as customers then, you should surely apply for the post.
Roles & Responsibility
- Communicating with clients and understanding their expenses, financial goals, tax status etc to devise a cohesive financial plan.
- Answer the queries of the clients concerning financial plans and strategies and provide them with suitable financial advice.
- Regularly review client accounts and plans to understand if the economic changes will have an impact on financial performance.
- Analyze financial data received from the clients and develop a strategy.
- Preparing financial summaries, reports, investment performance reports, income projection etc.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Build and maintain client database.
- Contact clients to discover changes in their financial status and provide the necessary financial advice.
- Implement financial plans and strategies
- Advise strategies to the client based on their existing expenses, investment plan, cash management and aid them to reach their financial objectives.
Qualification, Experience & Expertise
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- Proven experience of 1-2 years as a financial advisor or similar profile
- Sufficient Knowledge of mutual fund, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and analytical tools
- Comfortable using a computer and other systems to perform various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice to the clients and management.
- Must be acquainted with financial compliance issues and matters.