We are looking out for a motivated Sales Manager to help devise and implement new strategies for increasing the overall sales of the organization. The candidate will drive organizational growth by helping acquire new customers, develop business plans, train the sales force and achieve sales goals.
If you are ambitious, good at sales, result-oriented, have a knack for speaking to people, we believe you can be an excellent fit for the role of Sales Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Device strategies and Business Plans for improving sales of the organization
- Implement Sales strategies according to plan and ensure that the sales goals are met
- Manage the sales team in accordance with the set goals and ensure that the team works together to achieve the goals.
- Meet and establish a good rapport with potential customers to understand their needs
- Ensure that Sales Team is adequately trained in order to help them properly educate the customers
- Identify new emerging areas where the company can focus and help product designers make new products
- Keep a track of competitors and ensure that your sales plans are in accordance with the moves of competition.
- Identify new ways to increase sales either through appointing new distribution partners or channel partners.
- Manage month-on-month and year-on-year sales closure processes and ensure that the CRM data is properly updated on a real-time basis
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- The candidate should have a Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- The candidate should have a proven experience as a sales manager for at least 2 years
- The candidate should have excellent communication and negotiations skills
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of CRM software
- Leadership ability in inspiring sales teams to achieve their set goals through people management skills
- Ability to forecast based on the business environment
- The candidate should be willing to travel to customer locations extensively.
- Strong Business Sense and expertise in the relevant field