We are looking out for competent Data Entry Operator who can efficaciously maintain and update our company databases as well as computer systems. The candidate must have a relevant experience of data entry and maintaining accurate records. He/she must be a team player and must have optimum knowledge of several database systems.
If you think, you have an eye for detail with immense knowledge of spreadsheets and an impeccable typing speed then, voila! You can be the perfect match for the job position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from the given source documents within a timeframe.
- Sort, prepare and compile documents for data entry.
- Transfer information from paper formats into computer files.
- Verify the integrity of the data by comparing it with original files.
- Review data for errors, flaws or incompatibilities.
- Apply the necessary data program technique and procedures.
- Scan documents, print files.
- Comply with the company’s data integration and security policies.
- Maintain accurate records and generate reports.
- Perform daily backup operations and store the data in their designated space.
- Respond to the queries form the different departments and provide the relevant information.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- The candidate must have a proven data entry work experience and must have worked as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- 1-3 years of experience in data entry and operations
- Must have adequate knowledge and experience with MS Office as well as other data programs
- The candidate must be open-minded and familiar with administrative duties associated with the job profile.
- Knowledge of using office equipment such as Scanner, Fax machine, printer etc
- Great typing speed: Minimum of 40 words per minute
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of grammar, punctuation, spelling
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of the data
- Optimum organization skills
- High school diploma and additional computer training or certification will be an asset