We are looking for competitive, passionate and trustworthy Telecallers to help build up our business activities. You should be able to handle both marketing/sales calls as well as customer care calls. It’s a part time role allowing you the freedom and flexibility to choose your preferred shift timing.
You will be responsible for generating leads, discovering new sales prospects and pursuing the opportunities for conversion. The life-cycle of the process starts with a call and ends with a successful conversion. It’s your responsibility to manage the entire life-cycle effectively. You are expected to maintain a certain target conversion rate as per the company’s directive. It’s a result-driven role where your performance will be evaluated based on the business your bring. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to promote our products and services
- Respond to inbound calls with poise and conviction
- Track leads, conversions and sales
- Keep the contact database up to date with the latest updates and follow-ups
- Prepare daily status reports
- Meet the stated targets
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum qualification is 10+2 (PUC)
- 1-2 years of experience in any outbound voice process
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English, Hindi and Kannada
- Negotiation skills and convincing power is mandatory
- Good to have knowledge of sales and marketing principles / strategies
- Hands-on computer knowledge is desirable