We are looking out for an energetic person who can be a part of the customer support team to provide outstanding service and after-sales support for our clients. The candidate should make sure that all service standards as prescribed by the organizations are met and problems are resolved at the earliest resulting in higher levels of customer satisfaction.
If you are someone with excellent communication skills who excels at understanding the customer problem/pain -points and with excellent problem-solving skills, you are the candidate we are looking out for.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer calls in a professional manner
- Thoroughly understand the products and services offered by the organization and communicate appropriate information about the products sought by the customers
- Understand customer inputs, their pain-points, and try means of redressal. Escalate the issue to the right department in case the problem stands unresolved.
- Keep a track of all the customer complaints received during the day and make daily reports highlighting the kinds of troubles faced by the customers
- Maintain product-wise and customer-wise records of complaints and feedback received from the customer.
- Maintain customer records by updating information in the system every time the customer calls.
- Contribute to suggestions if any based on customer interaction and suggest changes in the product or service to the management based on insights you have generated.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- In order to understand customer issues, the candidate should be good at listening and should have good problem-solving skills
- The candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in a customer support role in any organization
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of CRM systems in order to access information during phone calls.
- The candidate should have the good analytical skill to understand the problem faced by the client and direct the call to the relevant team if necessary.