There is an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer with exceptional skills in creating a variety of innovative visual materials in both static and animation formats for various user interface mediums like web, social media and email campaigns. The vacancy is ideal for someone who can conceptualize visuals based on requirements. Creativity is of the greatest essence in this role. You must be able to think creatively to deliver solutions for a wide variety of online and print projects.
The primary responsibility is to create graphic elements for websites, online campaigns, event branding and logo designs. Offline designs include packaging, book covers, brochures and banners. Photo retouching skills is also required to succeed in this role. You will be asked to create templates and layouts from scratch using various graphic tools. Strong knowledge of CorelDraw, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a prerequisite for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Think creatively to deliver innovative graphic solutions.
- Produce graphical assets including templates and layouts maintaining the latest graphic standards.
- Develop innovative visualization concepts in coordination with the product and marketing teams.
- Actively participate in brainstorming and group creative sessions.
- Multi-task among different projects simultaneously.
- Take constructive feedback and incorporate them in the design.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Any Graduate (Fine Arts and Computers background preferred).
- Relevant experience ranging from 1-3 years.
- Certification from competent authority is desirable.
- Hands on experience with design and animation tools like Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw InDesign etc.
- Basic photo retouching skills.
- Understanding of fine arts fundamentals.
- Ability to adapt and improvise in a changing environment.
- Excellent creative thinking and visualization capability.