In this fast-moving and competitive world, it is extremely that companies have the right information and analysis to support companies plan strategies in accordance with changing customer preferences and competitors. We are looking for individuals with an analytical bent of mind to analyze data obtained from various sources and draw inferences that help business take suitable decisions. The right candidate should also be able to perform market surveys and gauge product demand, identify potential markets and so on.
If you are good at investigating market activity, analyzing information using statistical tools, generating consumer insights, access future trends and can work in a team, we have a job that is just right for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect, Monitor and forecast information concerning products, competitors and generate actionable insights
- Conduct surveys, opinion polls to test the effectiveness of current marketing strategies
- Analyze information collected in various surveys, polls, competitors, internet using statistical tools and come up with insights that can help in planning marketing strategies.
- Keep a track of competitors, peers in the industry to understand the industry trends and provide regular reports regarding market scenarios
- Assist sales personnel by tracking competitor pricing strategies, identifying their pricing and business models and their methods
- Prepare inference reports and present findings to business heads as well as clients
- Strong detail oriented analytical ability to work with precise numbers to come up with marketing insights
- Bachelors’ Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Communications or a Post Graduate degree in Marketing or similar
- Proven experience as a market researcher
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills to generate right questionnaires and get clear marketing insights through surveys
- Experience in computer skills like Word and Excel for presentation and statistical programs like SPSS, SAS, WinCross and so on
- Interpersonal Skills of working together in teams
- Proven ability of Critical Thinking Skill to devise strategies for marketing products