Are you accounting enthusiasts with great agility and attention to detail?
We are looking out for a professional accountant having adequate knowledge of finances and books of account. The candidate must be an expert in the field and should be well aware of all the accounting nuances. He/she should provide timely financial advice to the company. The candidate must provide the required accounting information based on the analysis of accounting and financial reports.
The candidate must efficiently maintain the accounting books and create summary reports as and when required. The professional must be a passionate individual with a zeal to keep oneself updated with the latest amendments and up gradation in the government rules and regulations.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Preparation of tax returns and accountants
- Filling of Tax returns
- Coordinating with senior management
- Auditing the financial information
- Analyzing accounting and business plans
- Financial forecasting and identifying potential risks
- Compiling and presenting reports to the management
- Negotiating business deals
- Ensuring financial security by following internal controls
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Securing financial information by completing database backups.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications as well as establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- The candidate must have a proven Work experience of working as an Accountant or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience in operating leading accounting software
- Must possess advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Optimum experience with general ledger functions and other accounting operations
- Great attention to detail, analytical skills, reporting skills and time management skills
- Data Entry knowledge and general math skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or masters in Accounting, Finance
- Additional certification is a plus