Individuals with a pleasing personality, flair for customer service, proven convincing skills and the ability to clinch a deal are welcome to apply for the vacancy of Sales/Marketing Executive at our organization. The ideal candidate is someone who can accurately anticipate customer needs and come up with the best possible product/service/solution to fill that specific need. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products, your profile fits the bill perfectly.
As a Marketing Executive, you are also expected to conduct market research to identify trends, possibilities and customer sentiments. Proactively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media is also a part of the job responsibility. You will also be collecting customer feedback – listening to the customers’ wishes and concerns with empathy and bringing the issues to the notice of the higher management. Last but not the least, you may also serve in exhibitions or conferences as a speaker / representative on behalf of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining client satisfaction
- Anticipating customer requirements and fulfilling them
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Take customer feedback seriously and suggest areas of improvement to the management
- Handle complaints/objections/issues to enhance customer satisfaction
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborate with other teams to identify growth potential and help the company achieve better results
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience in a sales, marketing or promotional role for at-least 2 years
- Proficiency in spoken English and Hindi.
- Must be an expert negotiator with amazing convincing skills
- Have the required patience to be successful in a customer facing role
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach