We are looking out for a dynamic, well-organized Office Administrator who will act as the first line of contact for office visitors, customers, vendors and at the same time handle clerical, support, and administrative function at the office. The candidate should ensure all key support functions work efficiently so that everyone at the office can function smoothly and work at a higher level of productivity.
If you are a multi-tasker, detail-oriented, excel at maintaining cordial relations with everyone, excel at administrative work, you could the candidate we are seeking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the reception area and ensure smooth transit of visitors of different departments.
- Act as the first line of contact for Directors, Customers, Visitors, and Personnel and direct them to the appropriate place in the office.
- Co-ordinate with Secretaries of various department heads and manage bookings of vehicles, conference rooms, meeting venues, and so on. Ensure that all travel arrangements of senior management are taken care of adequately
- Take photo-copies, print-outs of relevant documents as directed by senior management
- Handle phone calls in the organization and direct calls to the appropriate personnel in the organization
- Co-ordinate and ensure that all office staff has the right office supplies in accordance with their needs. Act as a controller of the office supplies and ensure that the overall cost of office supplies doesn’t exceed the budget.
- Oversee office maintenance activities like timely pest control, timely monitoring of smoke detectors, alarm systems, office furniture, electric equipment, and so on.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- The candidate should be a B.Sc or a BA in Office Administration with experience of 2-3 years
- The candidate should be good at multi-tasking and should have excellent time management skills
- The candidate should have good communication skills to deal with visitors and phone calls
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of file management systems and word processing software like MS Word.