We are looking out for a professional human resource manager with immense knowledge and expertise in dealing with the workforce and top-level management. If you are a multi-talented individual with zeal and specialization in developing as well as integrating human policies then you are a perfect candidate for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement human resource activities and strategies for the benefit of the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing the grievances, issues, demands, and needs of the workforce.
- Keep a track of workforce and human resources across the organization.
- Manage vacancy, recruitment, selection, and on-boarding process.
- Support business with meticulous human resource plan, preservation of human capital, engagement activities, and much more.
- Monitor overall HR strategies, tactics, procedures, and systems.
- Analyze the performance of employees and nurture a positive work environment
- Keep a track record of employee time, attendance, and leaves.
- Maintain up-to-date employee records and manage performance appraisal system to encourage and motivate high-performing employees.
- Assess the training needs of the employees and plan training sessions and programs.
- Use HR metrics to suggest top-level management amendments, modifications and report HR issues.
- Ensure legal compliance and efficient human resource management.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Experience of minimum three years as an HR manager or in a similar profile
- A graduate degree with a specialization in human resource
- Knowledge of HR system and database management
- Excellent negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in handling and analyzing human resource metrics.
- Adequate knowledge of labor laws and best HR practices
- People-oriented personality with a result-driven approach
- Optimum knowledge of trending and efficient human resource management system