We are looking at hiring experienced professionals who have a flair for understanding various aspects of a business and excel at developing reports that help business leaders in decision-making. We are hiring a Business Analyst who shall join our project team and work along with a team of other analysts to focus on improving the profitability of the organization. The right candidate should be good at analyzing markets, product lines, analyze data from various business functions, and identify problems and opportunities for the organization.
If you are good at communicating, possess strong business analytical skills, can analyze large pools of data using software, have a flair at identifying business problems and coming out with possible solutions, you could be the right candidate for this role of Business Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating detailed Business Analysis, Evaluating Business processes, Outlining pain areas and solutions to overcome problems at the organization. In the process of finding solutions, conduct root cause analysis as well.
- Perform Scenario analysis for various business problems through activity diagrams, workflow analysis, etc. to ensure that Business Leader has the right information to make appropriate business decisions
- Gathering information from different business functions and helping leaders with Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Creating dashboards using financial modeling, operations modeling to help business leaders monitor various departments.
- Collaborating and Communicating with external and internal customers to understand pain-points and prioritizing initiatives based on business needs
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or an MBA from a reputed business school
- Proven experience of working as a business analyst for over 5 years
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with senior business leaders
- Exceptional analytical, presentation skills
- Advanced skills in analyzing data using SPSS, MS Excel, and other software
- Excellent time management, planning skills, and experience of working as a Team player