We are looking out for a dynamic person for the role of a secretary who can perform the task of administrative and organizational support to ensure the smooth functioning of the organization. The candidate shall assist senior managers and executives to manage their schedules, co-ordinate meetings, databases, workloads, and other essential tasks.
If you are someone who is meticulous at taking notes, answering queries promptly, detail-oriented, well-organized with good interpersonal skills to support executives, you could be a perfect match for the role of Secretary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls meant for executives and direct only the important and relevant calls to the executives. Other calls to be sent to relevant staff in the organization
- Keep a track of the daily/ weekly/ monthly schedule of the executive and schedule appointments wherever required.
- Maintain email lists and distribute emails and relevant information to the appropriate staff members.
- Prepare, Review, Edit the outgoing communication for any spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, incomplete sentences, etc.
- Prepare all internal and external memos to be circulated amongst staff
- Keep a track of all important documents so that the executive can easily retrieve them
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- The candidate should have extensive clerical and administrative work experience of at least 3-4 years
- The candidate should have at least a diploma degree certificate
- The candidate should be excellent at multi-tasking and time-management
- The candidate should be excellent at written and verbal communications, especially grammar
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of word processing and presentation software like MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of office systems
- The candidate should possess fast typing skills and should be excellent at shorthand in order to take memos from executives and type the memos quickly
- The candidate should be skilled at document management both physical documents as well as documents in digital mode